2022年12月26日月曜日

テイク・オン・ミー(歌a-ha、作詞ポール・ワークター、作曲ポール・ワークター)

歌詞
We're talking away, I don't know what I'm to say I'll say it anyway
Today's another day to find you
Shying away I'll be coming for your love, okay?
Take on me (take one me) Take me on (take one me)
I'll be gone in a day or two
So needless to say, I'm odds and ends I'll be stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is OK
Say after me It's no better to be safe than sorry
Take on me (take one me) Take me on (take one me)
I'll be gone in a day or two
Oh the things that you say, is it live or Just to play my worries away
You're all the things I've got to remember
You're shying away I'll be coming for you anyway
Take on me (take one me) Take me on (take one me)
I'll be gone in a day
(Take one me) (Take one me, take one me) I'll be gone (take one me) In a day

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

月月火水木金金(歌軍歌、作詞高橋俊策、作曲江口夜詩)

歌詞 朝だ夜明けだ 潮の息吹き うんと吸い込む あかがね色の 胸に若さの 漲る誇り 海の男の艦隊勤務 月月火水木金金 赤い太陽に 流れる汗を 拭いてにっこり 大砲手入れ 太平洋の 波波波に 海の男だ艦隊勤務 月月火水木金金 度胸ひとつに 火のような練磨 旗は鳴る鳴る ラッパは響く...