2024年3月2日土曜日

Easy Breezy(歌Utada、作詞Utada、作曲Utada)

歌詞
I still remember the ways you touched me
Now I know I don't mean anything to you
You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japaneesy
Soon you'll mean exactly nothing to me And that means…
You look stupid telling all you friends how you got the best of me
I intended to share the pleasure only
Now I look stupid We're living in a world with a lot of pressure
It's quite unneeded to put more pressure on me
You came and went and left my house Like a breeze just passing by
Hello, Goodbye You left a not saying"'Twas nice stopping by"
I should've never ever let you inside
I still remember the ways you touched me
Now I know I don't mean anything to you
You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japaneseey
Soon you'll mean exactly nothing to me Does that mean anything to you
Easy Breezy Do you whistle to hide that you're feeling lonely
How do I breathe with all this pressure on me
Easy Breezy When you wrestle, you know that you hurt somebody
How do I breathe with all this pressure on me
You came and went and left my house Like a breeze just passing by
Konnichiwa, Sayonara 'Twas nice you to stop by
Would it amuse you if I told you that I…
I still remember the ways you touched me
Now I know I don't mean anything to you
You're Easy Breezy and I'm Japaneseey

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

だからわたしは北国へ(歌チェリッシュ、作詞林春生、作曲筒美京平)

歌詞 朝はまだ 眠ってる 北国の 静寂の中を つきぬけて 一番列車が いま走りぬける 恋の戦争に 破れた乙女は 悲しくて あなたと 別れて 北国へ 北国へ 北国へむかうの 朝はまだ 淋しくて 北国の 涙の中を つきぬけて 想い出だけが いま風にゆれるの 恋の戦争に 破れた乙女は ...