2026年8月15日土曜日

ヘヴン・イズ・ア・プレイス・オン・アース(歌ベリンダ・カーライル、作詞Rick Nowels、作曲Ellen Shipley)

歌詞
Ooh baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
When the nights falls down I wait for you And you come around
And the world's alive with the sound of kids on the street outside
When you walk into the room You pull me close and we start to move
And we're spinning with the stars above And you lift me up in a wave of love…
Ooh baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
When I feel alone I reach for you And you bring me home
When I'm lost at sea I hear your voice And it carries me
In this world we're just beginning to understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore
Ooh baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth (Heaven) (Heaven) (Heaven)
In this world we're just beginning to understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before But I'm not afraid anymore
Ooh baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth Ooh heaven is a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth…

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

月月火水木金金(歌軍歌、作詞高橋俊策、作曲江口夜詩)

歌詞 朝だ夜明けだ 潮の息吹き うんと吸い込む あかがね色の 胸に若さの 漲る誇り 海の男の艦隊勤務 月月火水木金金 赤い太陽に 流れる汗を 拭いてにっこり 大砲手入れ 太平洋の 波波波に 海の男だ艦隊勤務 月月火水木金金 度胸ひとつに 火のような練磨 旗は鳴る鳴る ラッパは響く...